Monday, July 25, 2011

I want my bike!

It’s really hot down in Austin, Texas. Like REALLY, REALLY hot.

I think the heat is getting to my brain because all I can do right now is research online about what cruiser to buy. I know, I know. Why would you want to be working up a sweat in 104 degree weather? Eh. You get used to it, I guess.

My boyfriend, Adam, rides his bike everyday and uses it for transportation. I , on the other hand will be using it as a stress reliever and a way to relax. Enter the cruiser!

Also, how stinkin’ cute are these bike accessories? Click here to check them out.  I can just imagine myself with my Raybans, tunes, and a bikini on my way to the neighborhood pool or market.

Mark my words, this will happen!

I want something like the bike below. SO CUTE!

Or maybe PINK?!

Then, me and Katy Perry can be besties and ride together.

katy-perry-beach-cruiser

Whatever color and whatever bike I get, Adam and I will both be stoked to go on cruises around the neighborhood together. It’s a great way to spend time together and de-stress.

Laurie

1 comment:

Be Happy Tips said...

oh i want the blue bike too. so cute.